International Arbitration and Forum Selection Agreements: Drafting and Enforcing is a concise, practical primer on the fundamentals of drafting and enforcing international arbitration agreements and other dispute resolution clauses.
Drawing on a wealth of practical experience and academic analysis, this extensively revised and expanded fourth edition offers model arbitration and forum selection clauses for international contracts and explains the advantages and disadvantages of different approaches. The book is an essential resource for any international practitioner or corporate counsel engaged in international matters.
(*) Obra redigida em inglês.
- Front Matter and Contents
- CHAPTER ONE PLANNING FOR INTERNATIONAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- CHAPTER TWO DRAFTING INTERNATIONAL FORUM SELECTION CLAUSES
- CHAPTER THREE DRAFTING INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION AGREEMENTS
- CHAPTER FOUR ENFORCING INTERNATIONAL FORUM SELECTION AGREEMENTS
- CHAPTER FIVE ENFORCING INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION AGREEMENTS
- CHAPTER SIX ENFORCING FOREIGN JUDGMENTS
- CHAPTER SEVEN ENFORCING INTERNATIONAL ARBITRAL AWARDS
- CHAPTER EIGHT DRAFTING AND ENFORCING CHOICE-OF-LAW CLAUSES